Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Ultimate Bacon Cheddar Ranch Pasta Salad for Lunch Food

Bacon Cheddar Ranch Pasta Salad, this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!

Bacon Cheddar Ranch Pasta Salad

Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, bacon cheddar ranch pasta salad. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Bacon Cheddar Ranch Pasta Salad is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Bacon Cheddar Ranch Pasta Salad is something which I have loved my entire life. They're nice and they look fantastic.

To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook bacon cheddar ranch pasta salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make Bacon Cheddar Ranch Pasta Salad:

  1. Prepare 3 cups of bow-tie pasta, uncooked.
  2. Take 2/3 cup of cheddar cheese crumbles.
  3. Get 6 slices of cooked bacon, diced.
  4. Get 2-3 of small tomatoes, seeded & diced.
  5. Take 2/3 cup of fresh broccoli, chopped.
  6. Take 2/3 cup of red onions, diced.
  7. Get 1/3 cup of black olives.
  8. Get 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
  9. Make ready 1/2 cup of creamy ranch dressing.
  10. Take 1 clove of garlic, minced.
  11. Make ready 1/2-1 teaspoon of oregano.

Steps to make Bacon Cheddar Ranch Pasta Salad:

  1. Cook pasta until al dente. Be careful not overcook. Drain pasta and rinse with cold water until pasta is cool. Add drained pasta to a large bowl. Add in the bacon, broccoli, red onions, black olives, and tomatoes. essing in with the pasta mixture until well coated..
  2. Toss to combine. (you may need to add a tiny bit of water to moisten the pasta if it's too sticky to toss) In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, ranch dressing, garlic and oregano. When ready to serve, mix the dressing.
  3. Serve immediately..
  4. Notes- when I made this I was low on ingredients so I substitute it for lettuce, and my kids don’t black olives so I left it out. I just used ranch because I have no mayo....

So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food bacon cheddar ranch pasta salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!